Wednesday, July 21, 2010

ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!!!!


I need all of my family and friends to write to Gabe a few times while he is at MYCA to keep his mind on the prize. Just tell him that you are proud of him and you know he is strong enough to complete the challenge.

Gabriel Suciu Blue Platoon
c/o Montana Youth ChalleNGe
790 E. Cornell
Dillon, MT 59725

Everyone loves to get letters of encouragement when they are facing a hard road ahead. They have mail call every evening. Lets try to keep a smile on his cute face.Thanks!

Sorry to say....No care packages. Only letters or cards. He can get pictures. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE help me keep him motivated!

In two weeks his address will change from Blue Platoon to 2ND Platoon.

4 comments:

Aim said...

how long will he be out there? just so we know how long to keep the letters coming.

Laura said...

He will be there for 5 months. He gets to come home the 20th to the 27th of November for Thanksgiving and then he comes home for good December 18th! Happy Birthday to me!

Jill Petersen said...

Lollie, I haven't written yet but I will for sure get on it! Besides he needs to hear from his favorite aunt right?! Hope he's doing well. I would love an update!

chic Gucci shirts said...

persisit in doing!