Saturday, June 26, 2010

For anyone that doesn't know.........

They found me..................My beautiful baby boy went from this....................................................................

To.....................................................................................................................
.........................................................................................................................
.........................................................................................................................
.............................................................................THIS 6 '9 Handsome young man.
I love you Tallon. I am so thankful that you and your Mom found me. I can't wait to see you.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

That is so awesome!