Monday, March 15, 2010

Pics from the last two weeks.

Darrin and I took Jared down to Holter Dam to go fishing because it was so beautiful outside.

Here fishy fishy fishy.
Jared's first catch......It looked like a brand new lure.
Jared's second catch......more tackle.

The scenery.
Jared is doing really well in scouts. Here he is working on his pine wood derby car.


I don't a whole lot with Gabe because I am the "un-cool" mom. I went down to the skate park, Where he spends most of his free time, and took some pictures of him skating. And yes, His hair is orange.

Jumping "The Gap".

Testing his skills on the "5 step".

Dropin in.

I love my boys!

1 comment:

Jill Petersen said...

I love the pics of Jared fishing and especially Gabe skating. How fun for him! That's a good outlet for him. I love them both!