Saturday, March 29, 2008

Okay...Okay, I'm here and I am making a post! Blogger wont let me upload any pics right now...it's being a pain in my arse.
Things are really good right now. I do work a lot , but I love it. We are down to 5 front end people from 13 when we opened, so that's why I am never here.
All is going well with the patch. Darrin and I are hoping for really good weather on Tuesday and Wednesday so we can get out and do some serious fishing...just the two of us!

I also wanted to wish one of my most favoritest people in the world a big huge happy birthday! Grandpa Bill, I love you this much ( imagine my outstretched arms). I miss you and Grams way too much! Be happy.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

YAY! You're not dead! It's so great to see a post from you. Have fun fishin'! Fry one up Dad Layton style for me! XOXO

Jill Petersen said...

I am glad to see a post! It's good you enjoy work. I don't know that I could do that! Maybe if all my kids were in school all day. Have fun fishing! It's good to have one on one time with your hubby!