Sunday, February 10, 2008

Yes...I am still alive!

I think this is the longest span of time between posts. I tell ya, I come home from work and I am just too tired to get on the computer. Sorry to anyone who looks at my blog on a regular basis. Not a whole lot has been going on around here..well at least I think that way but I will fill you in anyway. A few weeks back I was off for a few days on workmans comp because I had inhaled a full breath of mold while cleaning the stock room. I was taking the plastic off a case of NOS energy drink when I noticed that one of the boxes was very soft. When I opened the box it was covered in mold. One of the cans had opened and just sat there in the dark covered in plastic growing mold......Lucky me. I had a slight reaction so I went to the ER and they gave me a Rx for benadryl and Prednizone (sp?). It's all good now.
These are three of my cool co-workers. L-R...Deb, Ginger (Awesome artist) and my buddy Crista. Steph is hiding behind the monitor on the left....She doesnt work there anymore.
Sammy took my headband and put it on...He kept saying "Me pretty?" He also loves my big soft fuzzy blue scarf. That boy cracks me up.
Jareds mohawk is getting pretty long....It's hard to make it stand up.
The next few pictures are for Loretta and Great Aunt Jane. While they were here we only saw the deer once as they walked down the street. I know they were hoping to see them again before they left......Well a few nights ago I went to get the mail and as I was coming back to the apartment I saw them. One walked right in front of me. I went into the house and got the grapes out of the fridge and went back outside. I thru about a handfull out into the snow right in front of our apartment and they came right over. It was so cool. I hope you like the pics.
Trying to find all the grapes.
The one in the middle was the only boy....Nice little teenage buck.
They did come back the next night.......No more grapes.
So, Yesterday when I went to work I pulled up, got out of the car, got all my stuff, shut the door and turned to step up on the sidewalk and BAM......fell right to my knees. Stupid ice. I am so ready for spring!
Sorry for all the spelling mistakes...My spell check isn't working and to tell ya the truth....I am too tired to care. Be happy I made a post.
Love to all!

3 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

Wooo Hooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yippy!!!! Lollie posted!

I am so sorry to hear about your mold incedent. That sucks. Did you feel crapy? I am so happy for you that you have a good job. I know it sucks to go to work but I bet the income helps. The deer pictures are so awesome. It's so funny! Like birds or ducks! They must like grapes.

I miss you so much. I'll give you a call soon. When are you home?

Jill Petersen said...

Hi Lollie. I am so sorry everyone else sucks and doesn't leave you comments. They are rude!!! I miss you. I would be happy to do your hair. I don't think I'll be getting up there any time soon though. BTW I figured out what I was doing wrong when I was highlighting. I am much better now. I just use a bleach packet with the developer and it actually works! We'll have to try it next time! :)

Jill Petersen said...

What's up with the new gray template? It makes you look depressed. Are you okay? I love you so so much!!!! I miss the fun lime green too.